We offer design and inspection services for erosion and sedimentation control. Any land disturbing activity greater than 1 acre in size requires a National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit or otherwise known as a land disturbing activity permit for the property to be developed whether it’s a subdivision or a pond.  The permit requires an erosion and sedimentation plan to be designed and approved by a registered professional in Georgia. This measure is provided to avoid penalties from local and state agencies for developing your property.